Terms & Conditions of Use for The Website
Welcome to the Rockman Jewelry Website. By continuing to use this Website, you are indicating that you accept these Terms & Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions you should immediately stop using the Website.
Please note that any purchases you make on this Website will be governed by our Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online.
You can print out any page from this Website, including any of our Terms & Conditions, by selecting Print from the File menu of your internet browser.
"We" and "us" means EKAN SA, a company incorporated and registered in Greece with company number 087382002000 and registered address Arnis 14 & Aiginitou 14-16 St., GR11528, Athens, Greece.
Rockman Jewelry is a trading name of EKAN SA.
"Website" means the website at www.rockmanjewerly.com.
"You" means the person using the Website whether as a guest or as a registered user.
EKAN SA operates this Website. You can find further details about us under the Company Information section.
The Terms & Conditions quoted here also apply to any of our content displayed on agreed third party websites.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website.
Except as specifically authorised below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the Website. This prohibition applies, but is not limited, to the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, data, images, audio and video clips available from the Website; download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party; utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization, any substantial parts of the Website; or create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this Website (including without limitation prices and product listings). You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the Website or any part of it.
You Will Not:
- use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it at all times in accordance with all relevant laws;
- upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material, including without limitations, any comments which are defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our express written consent except that you may create a hypertext to the Website as long as the link does not portray us or our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or proprietary marks as part of the link without our express written consent (which consent we may withdraw at any time);
- frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our (or our affiliates') names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this Website in addition to our other rights; or
- attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
- You warrant that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
We may monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
User Generated Content
Whilst we make every effort to monitor any contents uploaded by users on our Website, such content will often reflect a user's opinion and we will not be responsible or liable to you for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by any other user on our Website
Our Liability to You
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete or error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you Contact Us prior to placing an order on the Website.
The Website is provided, on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website or its content offered on the Website.
We will try to make sure that the Website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.,
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the Website.
We remain liable however for:
- loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations;
- any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- Links and third party e-commerce
- The Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these other websites. We are not liable for such websites and cannot make any guarantees about them.
If you use our Website to deal with a third party (for example to enter a competition), it is up to you to read and comply with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies of such third parties.
Changes to Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online.
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online on the website. If you do not wish your purchase(s) to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online are governed by the law of Greece and you and we agree to use the Greek courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the law of Greece, so you and we agree to use the Greek courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Your Obligations when Posting or Uploading Content
By submitting any content to us, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in that content or that you have permission from the owner and you have obtained the informed consent of any subjects of the images and that any subjects featured in any such images are at least 18 years of age at the time such material was created;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content has been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statutes, ordinates or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, of a sexual nature, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses; contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You agree to compensate and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third party service providers,) harmless from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set out above or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
How we may Use any Content You Submit
For any content that you submit, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, reproduce, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technologies throughout the world (whether in whole or in part, and whether cropped, adapted, altered or otherwise manipulated) without compensation to you.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
How We May Use Your Details
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review or your stories, you agree that we, and any third party service providers, may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
We may be required to disclose and shall disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
Definitions & General Considerations
"We" and "us"
means EKAN SA, a company incorporated and registered in Greece with company number 087382002000 and registered address Arnis 14 & Aiginitou 14-16 St., ZIP 11528, Athens, Greece.
Rockman Jewelry is a trading name of EKAN SA.
means the website at https://www.rockmanjewelry.com/.
means the person using the Website to purchase any of our goods online.
means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and Greek statutory and public holidays.
By using the Website to buy goods online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old, or, if you are under 18, that you are placing an order on this Website with the consent of your parent or guardian. We do not sell goods to children online, but we do sell children's goods for purchase by people over 18.
Please note that residents of Greece, Romania and Bulgaria may not use the Website to purchase Goods.
Process for Online Orders and Cancellations
Ordering Process and Contract Information
By completing and submitting an electronic order, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Certain steps must be followed for a binding contract to be formed between us, which are described below. After you have placed your order:
we will send you, as soon as possible, an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which goods you have ordered. This email is not an order acceptance from us and at this stage no contract is formed between us; when we dispatch your goods from the warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email ("Dispatch Email"). This email constitutes a formal acceptance of your order by us. This also means that a binding contract between us is formed and you and we are obliged to fulfil our obligations under that binding contract.
Important note regarding Personalized Items: The above order process does not apply in relation to your orders for Personalized Items. We will acknowledge your order as described in step 1 above, however the following order process shall apply:
Payment will be processed and taken when the order is placed with us. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
Your order will go into production shortly after the order is placed and payment is processed.
Please note that orders (whether for Personalized Items or other items) will only be dispatched once we have authorisation from your payment card issuer. We will aim to inform you as soon as possible if there is an issue with the payment authorisation process or with any validation checks for your order. We will not accept your order if payment is not authorised. Where there are issues with the authorisation process or validation checks, your delivery may be delayed as a result.
We do not have to accept your order and in particular, we will not accept your order if:
- your payment is not authorised;
- there is an error on our Website regarding the price or other details of the goods;
- you have cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions below
- we will be in contact with you as soon as practicable by email in each of the above circumstances to discuss your options. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Cancelling an Order before Dispatch
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we have sent our Dispatch Email to you. Please see the Contact Us page for our telephone number and email. To cancel your order, you will need to give us your name and address details, as well as your order number.
Please note the above does not apply to your orders for Personalized Items (please see our dedicated Personalized order section below).
Returning Goods after Dispatch
Cooling off period
When you order from us online, you are entitled to a cooling off period after dispatch of your goods. During this cooling-off period, you can return your goods without any charge.
Our cooling off period is 14 days (from delivery of the goods to you) which includes any statutory cooling off period.
This period starts the day the contract is agreed and becomes binding (i.e. you receive a Dispatch Email from us) and ends 14 days after the day following delivery of the goods.
Unless we are at fault (for example where you have received faulty items, or items which are not as described), certain items are excluded from the cooling off period guarantee: these include Personalized Items, as well as pierced items where their packaging has been opened (please also see our dedicated Personalized Items order section below).
If you do receive faulty goods, please follow one of the procedures outlined on the Return & Refund Policy page.
Please refer to our Return & Refund Policy page for details of how and where to return goods.
We accept refunds or exchanges of items provided they are returned in their original packaging. If you would like to return your item(s) please ensure the plastic label remains attached. If the label has been removed from the item or if the label has been tampered with, we cannot accept any refund or exchange of the item.
Personalized Item Orders
When you order a personalized Item from our website, we will create a specific and potentially unique item designed around your own specific requirements.
You may change your mind and notify us that you wish to cancel your order for Personalized Item at any time before you receive our email confirming dispatch of your order for Personalized Items (see Ordering process and contract formation above).
Once you have received our dispatch confirmation email, a binding agreement will be formed and you will no longer have the ability to cancel your order. If however your item is faulty, not as described or does not match the specifications contained in your order, please refer to our Return & Refund Policy page.
Free Standard delivery applies only to all orders placed on the Rockman Jewelry Website.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue free delivery at any time.
- We deliver worldwide excluding Greece, Spain, Romania and Bulgaria
When will I receive my goods? We will send you a Dispatch Email as soon as your goods has been dispatched. You should receive your goods within 5 - 8 business days.
We will make every effort to deliver your goods in accordance with the timescales indicated in our Delivery information page. We will not be liable for delays in delivering your goods where such delay is due to reasons outside of our control (ie. customs clearance delay, extreme weather conditions, etc).
Customs, and other taxes on international returns must be paid entirely by the customer
No dispatch is available in PO Box address.
Please note that you will need someone to sign and accept delivery.
All website products are made to order by our Artisanal craftsman.
We need 3 to 5 business days for our products to be produced exclusive for you. During peak season (i.e. Black Friday), please provide us up to 2 more business day for the completion of your order.
If the goods you have ordered are unavailable, you will receive an email notification to confirm this.
We currently do not dispatch goods to addresses in Greece, Spain, Romania and Bulgaria.
For more details on our delivery options see the Delivery information page.
Pricing and Payment
Prices throughout the Website are quoted in EURO and/or USD and payment can only be accepted in EURO and/or USD. Prices include VAT. Prices quoted on the Website are applicable exclusively to goods purchased through this Website.
While we make every effort to ensure that the goods shown on our Website are currently available at the price shown on the Website, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If goods you have ordered online are unavailable at the price or conditions shown, you will be notified as soon as possible.
If a pricing error is made on our Website or in the ordering process we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of buying the goods at the correct price or cancelling the order.
If we cannot get in contact with you to notify you of the error, your order will be cancelled. In these circumstances, no payment will be taken from you or, if applicable, any payment taken in advance will be refunded.
For Personalized Items, your payment card will be debited when you place the order. For other items, your payment card will be debited for your order on the day that we send you the Dispatch Email (i.e. the day on which we dispatch your goods).
Arnis 14 & Aiginitou 14-16 St.
Rockman Jewelry is a trading name of EKAN SA.
Registered in Greece under no. 087382002000
VAT Registration no. EL 095 071280
If you have any questions relating to this website, please contact us:
Telephone: +30 210 7239 033
Write to: Customer Services Department, EKAN SA Arnis 14 & Aiginitou 14-16 St. GR11528, Athens, Greece.